Monday, April 4, 2011
Roxie's Home!
I have been out of the blogging world for a few weeks now. We spent the last week in California and just got back on Saturday. I will have lots of posts to come about our trip, but my time has suddenly been cut in half due to a certain little someone we picked up on Sunday afternoon. Meet Roxie (yes, I know I originally spelled it Roxy, but Roxie with a heart over the "i" is just so much cuter). She is 7lbs 15oz, loves sticks, rolling down hills, and can run faster than we ever expected!
Cosby isn't too sure about this little puppy so far. This is a pic of her watching us play outside. I think she is plotting Roxie's demise in a slow and methodical manner. It's been hard because Roxie thinks Cosby is just another one of her sibling puppies to play with. She has no idea what a cat hiss means yet. I am sure she will find out soon, but for now we are trying to keep them apart since Cosby has a good 5 lbs on her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
she's so cute!!! cosby definitely looks like she's planning something sneaky here...
Post a Comment