Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Baby Gym

Sitting and relaxing on our new sectional from Su Casa has been so awesome the past few days. Joe and I had a hard time being comfortable on our old two seater.  Most of the time he would stay out on the couch in the family room and I would go back to the bedroom to read or watch tv.  We just both couldn't stretch out and get comfortable in the evening.  But maybe you were wondering what other things you can do with a sectional sofa from Su Casa besides sit and relax. Well, Olivia is here to answer that question for you. She's been into fitness these days. She has been paying extra attention to her core, with daily crunches and plank exercises. She thought the new couch would be a great place to get her morning routine going. Check out what she can do!

Rules of Baby Gym
1. No excessive grunting
2. Clean all exercise machines after use, especially if there is drool.
3. Please excuse yourself if there is a "stinky".
4. No water bottles allowed, only milk.
5. The last rule of baby gym is nobody talks about baby gym....which is the easiest rule to follow since no on can talk yet. 


She got out her yoga mat and stretched to start her workout. She's been complaining about stiffness in the morning, so we thought yoga would help out.  

 Downward dog. Thank goodness for that headband. Things started to get sweaty!

It's working when it hurts!


Now it's time to pump some iron. Or eat it. 

 I am still in shock about how much room we have with this couch! Look at all the babies we could fit on it! If you have a baby who needs to work out, please call the reps at Baby Gym and ask for a free consultation. 

When things get really hard, you can always listen to music to push through. Or hang out with your duck. 

What??? I can't hear you Mom! 

When the workout is done, we offer a complimentary steam in our Su Casa sauna. 

See, there is so much you can do with a couch from Su Casa! Check out their website if you haven't already. And I know I am plugging them for the contest, but I honestly want all my friends who are in to decorating to check out the store in person.  It's full of unique home decor items, not just furniture. And it can make for a fun Saturday to go out to Fells Point or Ellicott City for shopping and lunch. The Ellicott City has a La Palapa right next to it... yum!!

18 comments:

Katherine said...

So stinkin' cute... Olivia is definitely sold on the Su Casa couch. I totally understand the other one not being big enough. Chris and I only have seating for three people in our living room between the couch and the chair. And only one can comfortably see the tv from the couch. Good luck!

T. Demers said...

Nice shots Jamie. Looks like it has been a fun morning for the family. Is that micro suede?

Erin said...

Is Olivia listening to Olivia Newton John in her headphones??!!

KHEATLEY1 said...

Business should be booming by this point...Su Casa is going to be knocking down your door to hire Olivia to help them sell their product! Well done baby O!!

Jamie said...

Thanks guys! Olivia will be happy to know you like her workout and couch so much! And yes, Troy, it is a textured micro suede.

Papa Jim said...

Beautiful couch! We sat on it today and my first thought was .. awesome nap spot! Give that baby a hug for us!

Becky Hackett said...

Awesome! I really want to be toned like her....I mean, those legs are incredible :)

Grandma Kris said...

Grandma Kris said......The sofa is amazing! Beautiful fabric and oh so comfortable! I agree with Grandpa Jim that it would be a great place to take a nap!!

Anonymous said...

The couch is awesome, fits perfectly in the family room. Really nice fabric,will definitely visit Su Casa!
Great place for making family memories...Nana says that is one cute baby!!!!!!!!!!

Chelsea Eller said...

Olivia, I'll work out on the Su Casa couch with you any day!

Steph said...

As Olivia's personal trainer, I highly recommend she win this couch. It's in her best interest for her daily workouts. I'm so excited for the Iskow family to have such a nice place to hang out(or work out) as a family.

Anonymous said...

What song is Olivia listening to?!
Kate & I will be over to dance & work out on the Su Casa couch after Wednesday when school is out for the summer.

Anonymous said...

this is hilarious! love the pictures of Olivia "working out"! get it girl!

Anonymous said...

love this post! Definitely think the couch makes your room loook way bigger!

Emily said...

Adorable! Love the baby dumbbells. Olivia is going to have the best body at the pool this summer if she keeps up those workouts!

Amanda said...

The couch looks awesome and Olivia is adorable. We just bought a glider for the nursery from the Ellicott City store. Love Su Casa!

Anonymous said...

What fabulous pictures of daughter and couch. She deserves a beautiful couch to workout and rest on. Maybe I would workout more with a couch like that!
Sheila

Anonymous said...

Olivia is absolutely gorgeous....and already into Yoga...amazing. Looks like she's enjoying the Su Casa addition!
-Aunt Debbie

Post a Comment