The pediatrician told me at our 6 month visit that it was safe to try and start to get Olivia used to the water. I did some research and apparently if you blow in a baby's face it causes them to hold their breath for a second or two. So that's why I am blowing in her face before her swim! I delayed doing this for a whole month because it made me so nervous, but I want to get her used to the water.....
Talking to Dada...
Talking to Mama...
6 comments:
You guys are great but Olivia steals the show, just like the Su Casa couch.
ADORABLE!!! she's going to be a water baby! omg, those cheeks! mamamamama, love it!
She is too cute!!!
I bet if they give you the couch, Livy's next words will be Su Casa!!! Too cute :)
She is just sooooo cute. What a winning combination it would be - Olivia on the Su Casa couch saying Mamamama,Dadadada,and Sucasasucasasucasa!
The couch is a perfect place to relax after a busy day in the pool!
Post a Comment