Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

When oh When?


She has been patiently waiting waiting all these weeks for her new couch to come.  I tried to explain that Su Casa is custom making our couch to exactly the color and fabric we requested and that sometimes the best things in life take time and are worth waiting for.   



But today she decided that the lovely people at Su Casa needed some encouragement...




9 comments:

Holly said...

That's enough motivation right there! How can you deny that cuteness?!

Steph said...

Yay!!! It's finally here! I can't wait to see what Olivia's new couch looks like!

Erin said...

Love!! Finally a couch worthy of Olivia's sweet little tushie :)

Anila said...

ADORABLE! Livy, I miss your cheeks. Let's fix that soon!

Anonymous said...

Aunt Deb thinks this is the best post ever and you are the cuties baby ever!

KHEATLEY1 said...

I would bring five couchs for that smile!!

Anonymous said...

aw, so cute!

Emily said...

Nice quote Olivia! Who doesn't love Jerry Maguire and Su Casa?! If you haven't been, it's a great store you can spend hours in and not see everything. So much more than just furniture. Lots of fun decorations and a perfect place for a unique birthday gift!

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Olivia! The minutes must have seemed like hours, and the hours like days, but now you have it!! Your new relaxation area.
Sheila

Post a Comment