Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Thank You Su Casa!

We made it to June 30th! The last day of the Su Casa blog contest.  We hope you have enjoyed reading our experiences with our sectional sofa over the past month. We certainly had more fun than we expected I have to admit.  It seemed daunting to have to come up with 30 or so ideas on how to convey the Su Casa experience, but Joe and I both really got into it. We have been emailing each other back and forth since March making suggestions for blogs and then we both would help the other edit and fine tune the idea. The coolest thing out of the whole experience was to see how supportive our family and friends have been.  They have logged on every day to read our stories, go to Su Casa's webpage, make comments on facebook and send comments to the store itself. We have had friends visit Su Casa and make some purchases of their own.    We even spread across the pond to our family and friends in the UK.  They alone have had 138 pageviews.  Now the Brits even know about Su Casa! We are so grateful for all that you readers have done to help us.

I think these stats say it all....
Since June 1st
Number of page views  6,489
Number of comments 345
Number of video views 359

In closing, if we haven't beat the point to death by now, this contest was about more than just winning a nice couch. We genuinely like Su Casa and have had an amazing experience the entire time. Friends and family who trust our opinion also have expressed that next time they need a piece of furniture, Su Casa will be the first place they look. Anyway, thanks again and enjoy one last video!


 



11 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK Jamie & Joe!

SU CASA...you must see that the Iskow family blog is AWESOME...you HAVE to pick them.

good luck!

John W said...

In this Olympic year in the UK, we have a final Gold Medal performance from the Iskow family. Surely there can be no doubt that the Iskow family will now join SU Casa on the very top of the Podium, having each come first in their respective fields.

The prize for Su Casa - many more contented customers and a greatly enhanced reputation.

The prize for Jamie, Joe and Olivia - a beautiful Su Casa couch of Gold Medal standard.

Good Luck from the UK.

Sheila said...

Jo and Jamie, we have really enjoyed following your Su Casa blogs. What are we going to follow now??

Su Casa - you have to admit these blogs have been inspirational. What advertising firm could have done a better job for you? At the end of the day the Iskows have excelled themselves, and I can't think of a more deserving family. That couch will have the best home ever - please!

Jess said...

I really hope you guys win. You have been so creative with all of your post. Good luck! And keep up blogging.

Amanda said...

I love Olivia's enthusiasm for Su Casa in the video! She wants that couch!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Joe, Jamie and Olivia!! I really hope you win! Crossing my fingers for yah! I enjoyed reading (and watching) all of your experiences with SuCasa and this lovely couch. I hope you get to make many many more memories with it.

<3 Jonfer

Grandma Kris said...

Another great video! Su Casa listen up-Olivia is just beginning to "talk". You can think what you want but I swear she said Casa!! She wants that sofa as much as we want them to keep it.

KHEATLEY1 said...

I know I can't say no to that baby face, I dont think Su Casa can either!!

Misty said...

Adore you guys. Please win this couch!

Anonymous said...

adorable! Olivia is just staring at her Daddy! so cute!

Anila said...

What a beautiful family! Best of luck, guys!

Post a Comment