So it's time to discuss the test phase of this couch. This is our last week in the contest and the sectional has already encountered quite a few daunting things. So to date, here is what a Su Casa sectional can withstand...
1. Baby spit up. You heard about that one in the christening blog.
2. Cat vomit. Oh yes. This happened. It went all over the chaise lounge and oozed down the arm rest into the depths of the couch. I wasn't home when it happened and Joe challenged me to try and find the spot, which I couldn't do!
3. Post soccer game man sweat. eww.
4. Cat snot. Did you not know that a cat's nose can be runny? It can.
5. Bouncy friends. Mike really likes bouncing on the middle seat.
6. Baby drool. Olivia likes to sit on the seat near the armrest, give it a good hug and a slobber.
7. A sneaky dog. She knows she isn't supposed to jump on it, but when I come out in the morning she is sometimes curled up in the corner seat. I don't have to say anything or even look at her. As soon as she hears my footsteps she leaps down as if I don't know where she just was.
8. My snacks. I like to eat all sorts of crumby things. Saltines, pretzels, goldfish and chips. Anything with a good crunch! Usually most of it ends up down my tank top but sometimes it will find it's way to the couch.
9. A diaper change. Ok, diapers changes. The end of the chaise lounge is perfect for that task, not gonna lie. And these days, changing Olivia's diaper is like wrestling a wild monkey. And that is not an exaggeration. I don't know how she can twist and contort her body like she does.
So overall, I think it has held up amazingly well to all these day to day challenges!
So overall, I think it has held up amazingly well to all these day to day challenges!
5 comments:
If only your sofa could talk - what a tale it would have to tell of everyday life. But the acid test is, does it still look as good as new? And the answer is 'yes it does'. So well done Su Casa for such a quality product. Please let Joe and Jamie keep it, as young families with babies and pets need quality, long lasting furniture, and Su Casa, that is just what you sell!!
The Field Test Results Are In:
* CUE theme from "Rocky" *
The sectional couch from Su Casa started strong with good looks, superb customer service and reliable FREE delivery.
It backed that first promising glimpse with comfort, pleasing appearance and a number of resounding "I want one too!" comments.
But here in the final stages; the true heart of the Su Casa sectional showed it's poise and resiliency.
Faced with an onslaught of everyday (and hopefully not so everyday) mishaps the Su Casa sectional rejected all challenges to it's "fresh from the showroom" pristine condition.
Standing head and shoulders above all challengers, the Su Casa sectional clearly put it's stamp of superiority firmly in place for many years to come.
It is said that if you can't handle the heat then get out of the kitchen.
This Su Casa couch knows precisely its place in the home - in the lounge of the Iskow residence.
Joe and Jamie have risen to the challenge and for their part, Su Casa and the couch have both exceeded all expectations.
This couch is a perfect match for you guys, like it was made for you or something... :)
sounds like the couch can handle anything!! a good solid fabric is hard to come by and it sounds like this one passes all of the tests!
Post a Comment