Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Look, It's the Couch People!


Last weekend we went to a wedding at Kent Manor, right across the Bay Bridge.  While I was waiting at the bar, an old friend that we haven't had contact with for years said "Hey! Aren't you the couple with the couch"?

That cracked me up. I guess through facebook, instagram and word of mouth between our friends he had heard that we were in this Su Casa blog contest. I guess that was Su Casa's intention with this whole thing. They certainly have gotten their name out there with our blog and we are just one of 14. We have had friends go and purchase things at the store, many have been clicking over from our blog to their website to browse, people have been "liking" Su Casa on facebook and others have been telling people we don't even know to check out our blog to help us win!

So yes, we are the couple with the couch. And by God we are trying our hardest to remain the last couple standing with the couch! It's like the Amazing Race without the sweat, fighting, glamorous world traveling, and million dollar winners pot. We are racing to sit comfortably on our couch for many years to come in good ol' Crofton, MD!


Pop Quiz: Is this photo...

a. Su Casa telling us we won our couch
b. Us on the way to the wedding
c. What we would look on the Amazing Race
d. Us hearing about Taco's Bell's new taco shells made out of Doritos






10 comments:

Jess said...

All of the above!! I have my fingers crossed and hope you win the couch!

Suzi said...

Your blogs are so good so I think you win!

Mike said...

I imagine that was the moment everybody realized Kevin was about to run that red light on rt. 3 again. Either that, or you just ate the dorito tacos and realized there are only 2 bathrooms at home but 4 of you... :) I hope you get to make that face again when you hear from Su Casa!

Anonymous said...

ha! hilarious! I'm going to say...finding out about the couch and heading to Taco Bell to try the Dorito tacos to celebrate!!

T. Demers said...

That looks like it was taken in a slow silver mercedes so i am going to guess headed to the wedding?

KHEATLEY1 said...

Attention couch people: I might just refer to you as this for the rest of my time! <3

Beth W. said...

I think going to the wedding - I sure do hope that you make that face when you win your couch from Su Casa - PS - Why does Kevin have on girls sunglasses?

Anonymous said...

this is hysterical!
we don't get out much at Kate's house so this is our entertainment.
Su Casa, really, they HAVE to win the couch!
Stephanie, don't give up your day job!

Katherine said...

My questions is, what is in Joe's Solo cup? :)

Sheila said...

I say it's none of those. They are on their way to Su Casa's to be interviewed after winning the couch, yeah!

Post a Comment