Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Affected by Cantsitdownia?

We would like to present our infomercial for the Su Casa blog contest. And if you want to get the full intended experience, watch this at 3am on repeat for about 25 minutes. If you are able to get through it there is a discount offer for a couch at the end for $19.99 if you buy now.

A huge thank you to Michael Eller, one of our longtime family friends for filming these three commercials for us.  We discussed the idea one day and he was at our house three days later to make it happen. He gave us his very limited free time and we are extremely appreciative for it! He is clearly great at what he does and took our scripts and ideas and with the right filming and editing turned our vision into something far better than we even thought possible.


11 comments:

Beth W said...

Nice Infomercial!! I am not sure why Su Casa hasnt hired you all yet! :)

Anonymous said...

and the hilarious commercials keep coming! these are awesome!! if the really real doctor says, you can't argue!

John W said...

Pure Theatre Jamie and Joe - does Shakespeare have a rival?

Is this a dagger I see before me
No,it is a Su Casa Sectional Couch
Will it remain at the Iskow's from July onwards
To be or not to be, that is the question
And only Su Casa know the answer
The Iskow's have a Midsummer Night's Dream
Please Su Casa make the dream a reality.

Papa Jim said...

Joe and Jamie ... you crack me up!

Seriously, you two have done a great job this past month sharing your humor as well as the great experiences to be found in purchasing and owning a couch from Su Casa.

Love you guys and hope this couch has found a permanent place in your home!

Amanda said...

Awesome commercial! I hope you win!

Anila said...

Joe plays the best uncomfortable person I've ever seen! & that was super official medical information, love it!

Katherine said...

Oh, my... I love the really real doctor with a pipe and stethoscope...Your friend has done a great job with these commercials!!

Becky Hackett said...

You two are beyond hilarious! That couch does look like a marshmallow though....I can only imagine the comfy-goodness :)

Sheila said...

I did laugh at this one!!You guys are just great with your ideas. Su Casa, you are missing a trick here if you don't grab this opportunity. These blogs could cross the US, and even go global!!

KHEATLEY1 said...

Hilarious:) go Su Casa:)

Misty said...

hahaha, this is soooo funny guys.

Post a Comment