Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Movie night/Stuffed Animal Morning

Just a short and sweet post for you dedicated couch readers out there. We invited Steph and Kevin over for a movie last night to test out the movie viewing capability of the Su Casa sectional. It passed the test with flying colors. Kevin was asleep within 15 minutes of the start of the movie (he still has no idea we even took this photo) and I was asleep within 30 minutes. Not that the new Sherlock Holmes was boring, but the couch was just that comfortable!





Then this morning, Olivia invited her friends over for a couch party. They were all so excited that they could all have a seat while they visited with her. 

I am loving my couch, Su Casa! There is enough room for all my friends to come and play. And if I drool, it wipes right up! 

10 comments:

Papa Jim said...

Kevin is the only guy I know who can turn a 2 hour movie into a three night mini-series!

Maybe not such a bad idea ... this way he gets to spent 3 evenings on that comfy SU Casa sectional!

Cutest baby sitting on the best couch .. but how come Swen is seated so far away? He is her favorite you know!

Holly said...

Ah, so very cute. :)

Erin said...

That picture of Olivia ridiculous!!! Glad Dolly made the friend cut ;)

T. Demers said...

She looks so happy on her couch with all of her friends.

Beth W said...

Just a glimpse of what you all are in for if you get to keep that wonderful couch. Olivia and all of her friends sitting in your house watching movies...

Anonymous said...

So sweet! Looks like the Su Casa couch has enough room for everyone!! That's a lot of stuffed animals! Such a cute picture of Olivia!

John W said...

Olivia says "Toys R Us"
Su Casa says "The Couch is Yours"

Mike said...

That pic of olivia is great. I think she needs to start her own blog. It would just be a picture of her and a different stuffed animal on the couch every week with olivia making that face. I'd read that blog.

Anila said...

I want to be Olivia's friend! It's a good thing that couch is so nice and spacious. Maybe she'll make a little room for me? Please!!!!

Sheila said...

And as she grow, the Su Casa couch will be big enough for all her toys AND all her little friends. With the wipe clean properties of the couch, Mom and dad will not have to stress over any minor spills. Su Casa, they need that couch!

Post a Comment