Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Knock Knock...

The following statement might officially qualify me for a person who gives too much information (TMI as my young hip sister tells me) but I am so excited that today has finally arrived that I might just pee my pants.

There was a delivery to my doorstep today...



That's right folks.. our Townsend sectional from Su Casa has finally arrived! Here is a little preview picture of what we are competing for....




We are competing during the month of June with multiple other bloggers to win our couch.  The blog with the most creative way of showcasing the entire process of what it is like to live with a piece of Su Casa furniture will win.  The judges will also take into account how many people are tuning in to read the blog, making comments about what we post and they will be tracking how many people go from our blog to Su Casa's website. 

So, if you are a reading this blog or have friends that blog, we ask that you please spread the word and check out our blog this month.  We hope to come up with funny and creative ways of showing you what this experience is like for us.  And as you will see, we are also in actual desperate need of this couch! 

Thanks for checking out our blog and we will attempt to make you laugh so hard that maybe you will pee your pants from excitement too!


19 comments:

Rigina said...

Great Blog Jamie! Hope you win!

Erin said...

Lucky for you, it does not take much for me tonpee in my pants! But I would NEVER do it on your new couch :)

Holly said...

WOW, that is a beautiful couch!! Oh my goodness, I want one! You know how many of us you could fit on there? Should we come try it out? I see future movie nights with Reed & Olivia.

Jess said...

I love how big it is, and the chase would be great for napping.

Unknown said...

WOW, what a gorgeous couch!! Can't wait to try it out

Anila said...

Gorgeous couch and it goes perfectly in that space! I'm going to check out Su Casa RIGHT NOW!

Unknown said...

I love the chaise lounge section. The house we rented at Bethany Beach last year had a couch like this and everyone wanted to sit on that part of the couch. It was a case of "move your feet, lose you seat!"
Enjoy!!

Unknown said...

BTW, I "liked" Su Casa on Facebook. Going to check out their web site.
:-)

Becky Hackett said...

That couch is so awesome! We love our chaise lounge too. I hope you all enjoy it and win it :)

Unknown said...

I love a great napping couch. Looks comfy. :)Good luck!

Katherine said...

Looks great! I love what I can tell of the color... I would still be in the store trying to choose the fabric! :)

Katherine said...

I came, I read, I commented, I clicked, I looked around, I commented again (on the su casa site)... good luck!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Jamie and Joe! Beautiful couch!

KHEATLEY1 said...

Wow, likes like an amazing couch...I might even wanna buy one;) !!

T. Demers said...

Looks good. Addie says she wants to join the movie nights once she arrives.

I'll have to pop in this shop. I pass it on the way to Alexanders for tots. Best Tots in Baltimore.....

Anonymous said...

NICE couch!!!! Looking forward to the blog posts!

Unknown said...

How is the new couch holding up? It sure is pretty

Unknown said...

I'll have to read Joe's couch blog at home...looks interesting :-)

Sheila said...

Beautiful couch - I want one too! Must look at the Su Casa site.
Sheila

Post a Comment