Tuesday, June 19, 2012
The Couch, Like You've Never Seen Before
We have tried to keep this blog contest fun and interesting in hopes that all you readers will continue to tune in daily to hear about our day to day experiences with our Su Casa couch. And in keeping true to the heart of our family blog and our silly sense of humor, we thought another commercial would make you giggle and keep you coming back for more Su Casa couch stories. You saw the PSA last week and now we would like to introduce the world premiere of our second commercial. I am sure you have seen one of those luxury car commercials, but have you seen a luxury couch commercial??? Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
20 comments:
I couldn't fall back asleep this morning and I thought...wonder whats on the Iskow blog???
Keep those great ideas coming!!!
The couch is awesome and so are you!!!
Maybe Su Casa can use this to advertise their wonderful store!!!
Love you guys!!!MOM
The Iskow's are amazing...all three of them! For this couple and their sweet baby to have this couch is definately the right thing to do. They will be faithful advocates and customers of Su Casa and will get many years of satisfaction out of this GREAT sofa!
~ Cindy :-)
This couch is great! Sooooo comfortable and now I am going to look into getting one. Thanks Su Casa!
Great commercial!!! Su Casa you need to use this for advertising! The Iskows are amazing! You need to give them this couch! The couch has found the perfect home!
I think this the greatest thing I've ever seen!
Haha! What a classic and original idea...the commercial is stellar :D doesn't get any better than that folks, hands down the iskows have just stolen the show!!!!!!
That was sexy.
You guys are genius!
We got a little sneak peek from Mike...glad to see it go live! Good luck.
This is great! You deserve to win this couch!!!
OMG! (yes, I just typed OMG!) This is so awesome! I am dying laughing at my desk at work!! Genious, Bravo!
Ummm, AWESOME!!!
Hahahaha!
That was GREAT! Can you say PRIME TIME?
Su Casa; the word is getting out ... who could ask for a better spokesperson than Jamie and Joe Iskow!
A great performance deserves the best result. A luxury, sensual couch deserves a family home with style.
This couch has reached its final destination.
Awesome! This is the best couch commercial I have ever seen.
Amazing! Definitely professional quality! Hear that Su Casa? They made the perfect commercial for you!
I LOVE IT! And Jamie, look at you busting out the sexy shoes!!!!
Oh, I really hope y'all win this contest - you are definitely earning it!
Wow! you guys are pros. I bet Su Casa had no idea they were working with such talent. I'm impressed. And I definitely want whatever you are selling.
What a fantastic commercial Joe and Jamie. Su Casa, you have got stars there who definitely deserve this couch, and are working so hard to keep it.
Oh my god. That was awesome. Great way to start the morning. Keep it up guys, I want to see this couch have a permanent home in your place. You will have some many stories that start with "The Couch"
Post a Comment