Pages

Saturday, June 16, 2012

These are my confessions.... (sing it like Usher)


Joe,

Confession time. 

I used our Su Casa sectional sofa as a diaper changing table this morning. 

Nothing bad happened. 

I won't do it again. 

I love you, 
Me :)

7 comments:

Lisa W said...

Actually, I think you might... do it again? I love the posts and the sectional!

Katherine said...

It's officially christened now! :)

Joseph Iskow said...

Jamie, confession time, I sleep on the couch when I watch Olivia overnight. I find it more comfortable than the bed. I will do it again. Love, Joe

Anonymous said...

Dangerous!, but again, spoken like true parents...enjoy that sectional from Su Casa...
are you reading Su Casa?! I think it belongs to the Iskow Family now...don't you?

Anonymous said...

a bed, a changing table? so many uses for the new couch!

Holly said...

oh the places you can change a diaper. ;)

KHEATLEY1 said...

Confessions usually open up the table for MORE confessions! What else ya got?! :)

Post a Comment