Pages

Thursday, June 28, 2012

My Little Couch Potato

During the course of the this past month, we have posted a couple interviews from Couch Potato Digest that have helped give you readers some deeper insight into the entire Su Casa experience.

We got to thinking... what a weird expression that is, "couch potato".  

We decided to translate it literally for you into a work of art. 



Behold, the miniature couch made out of a real potato.....
2 potatoes actually:)






If you were wondering, yes Joe and I are both gainfully employed and manage to fit these weird activities into our schedule after we have put our baby to bed. And if we don't win our couch in the blog contest, we will most likely be putting this one in it's place. At least I will always have an easy to grab snack. Those mini pillows look yummy. 

14 comments:

Steph said...

Holy couch potato! That's awesome! What a great advertisement :)

John W said...

The couch potato looks tasty but not nearly as tasty as the Su Casa couch. Have the other contestants now had their chips?

Anonymous said...

You two are hilarious and creative! omnomnom

Susan said...

I LOVE this post!I know the contest is coming to a close with the winner revealed soon...I am really going to miss checking your blog to see what you have thought of next!!!!
You have done a fabulous job with keeping us entertained while introducing many to a new furniture store.
Great job!!!!

Holly said...

Gross!! How about a fried couch? Yum!!

Anonymous said...

that is TOO cute!
I LOVE it.
Maybe you two should consider a profession in advertising after all!? (Su Casa? are you listening?!)with your creative minds and obvious artistic abilities.
you have GOT to win this couch.

Grandma Kris said...

You guys are unbelievable. This contest to win the Su Casa sofa and most definitely shown us all how creative you are! The potato sofa is a true work of art!

What are you going to try and win next?

Anonymous said...

I want to eat your couch!

- Cousin Becca

Papa Jim said...

Hahaha! You guys are too funny! Love the creativity and going just a little "beyond" in describing your Su Casa experience. It made me wonder what the literal coffee table would look like? Or even deeper ... what would a couch look like if our knees bent the other direction?

T. Demers said...

Whoa, that's crazy. Couldn't stop laughing looking at this. You guys are doing a great job and I hope you win.

Anonymous said...

amazing! you guys continue to astound me each day! an actual couch potato...brilliant!

Mike said...

I hope joe kept that peanut oil, cause that looks like it would be one tasty piece of furniture.

Sheila said...

Your imagination has just been incredible, and I am going to miss your blogs.
Su Casa, when have you ever had such fantastic publicity and advertising for free? You could even use the couch potato theme yourself, and develop it....arm chair, sideboard (is that hutch in the US?), and as already suggested, coffee table. That would be one fun advert.
These guys deserve to win for the pure fun and effort they have put into this contest.

KHEATLEY1 said...

One potato, two potato! Couch potato...well done! The creativity with this blog is incredible.

Post a Comment