Steph made her a cute nametag for the outside of her crate. Fast forward 5 days and it was chewed up and destroyed. But she sure loved it!
Who me? I am dirty and stinky and need a bath??
But Mom... I'm scared of going down the stairs!! Don't make me learn how!
After a trip to the vet this week we learned that she 9.4 lbs now and is probably part beagle and part terrier. She really does look like a black and brown Jack Russell terrier doesn't she? There does our dreams of medium size dog... I think we ended up with a small one! But thats ok, we still love her. And according to Joe, he is super excited because terriers are good at obstacle courses like the ones you see dogs running through on tv. $20 I find an obstacle course in the backyard the next weekend I am at work.
After a trip to the vet this week we learned that she 9.4 lbs now and is probably part beagle and part terrier. She really does look like a black and brown Jack Russell terrier doesn't she? There does our dreams of medium size dog... I think we ended up with a small one! But thats ok, we still love her. And according to Joe, he is super excited because terriers are good at obstacle courses like the ones you see dogs running through on tv. $20 I find an obstacle course in the backyard the next weekend I am at work.

2 comments:
The picture of her sitting and looking at the camera you can really see a jack russell! Future Best in show dog winner??
Oh my gosh, she is SO cute! Look at that perfectly sitting dog!
Post a Comment