Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Farewell "O"

Today is a very sad day for me. It marks the end of 25 years of The Oprah Winfrey Show. I start most of my stories with "On Oprah today..." or "Well, Oprah says..." and now what??? I am supposed to have my own opinion and thoughts on things??

Joe has rolled his eyes whenever I put on my recorded Oprah show at night, but secretly I know he loves her. And you know how I know how?? I was in the bedroom putting away laundry last night and came out to the family room to find this....


This is Oprah's last show and sweet sweet Joseph is listening to every word she says. I think the arm on the chin is the perfect touch.

Thank you for everything Oprah!


3 comments:

K. said...

ha! Don't forget, she has her own network now, called OWN. In the fall she will start with a new show!

Jamie said...

Oh, I know! It's called "Oprah, The Next Chapter".

Kristen said...

won't be the same. I was super sad with her show ending. Mom, Embrey and I would always "threaten" that we were going to go on the Oprah show and tell her...whatever was bothering us at the moment. And now I can't say that! COME BACK OPRAH!!!!

Post a Comment