Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Another Iskow Wedding...

This past Sunday Joe's cousin Rebecca and her fiance Spencer got married at the Strathmore Music Center in Bethesda. It was gorgeous and sunny that day, perfect for pictures and the outdoor ceremony on the patio. But it was HOT HOT HOT!!! Rebecca was a gorgeous bride and it was the first time I met Spencer in addition to a lot of other Iskow relatives that Joe hadn't seen since he was little.


Aunt Paula and Uncle Larry Iskow

Cousin Scott
Definitely one of the best dinners I have enjoyed at a wedding. The only thing I couldn't eat was the red pepper crostini with goat cheese. And of course since I couldn't eat it, it looked like the best thing on the table and it's all I wanted! You're welcome Baby.



The Bride and Groom


Ceremony site







A rare oportunity for an Iskow family pic! We are just missing Michelle.


Grandma and Grandpa to-be.































3 comments:

K. said...

Your title totally got me! I thought Steph and Kevin got engaged, but then I realized that she's not an Iskow...

K. said...

great pics of you and Joe, though!

erika said...

:)im iskow too, im argentinian

Post a Comment