Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

31 Weeks!

I can't believe how fast the time is flying now! When I think back to March when we found out we were pregnant it seems forever ago. But here we are almost 2 months away to meeting baby girl or boy! I have only had to buy ONE maternity item so far... my stretchy straight leg jeans that I love. I hope everyone else likes them because I wear them ALL the time! Now that summer dresses are put away I am living in these jeans, scrubs and pajama pants. All my tops still fit for the most part! Everyone wants to know if I have a feeling for what gender the baby is, but I really don't. We have been hard at work on the nursery and all the projects have taken up all my time during my days off but I totally brought the extra work on myself. But I love doing it and it's a good excuse to try all sorts of new arts and crafts skills that I haven't ever tested myself on. I will share very soon!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

so exciting to see a picture of you since i haven't seen you in a while! sad we werent able to make it to joes bday. you look so cute! I'm guessing...girl ;)

Post a Comment