Pages

Monday, September 5, 2011

Alpine Adventure

We headed up to Alpine Lake with the Iskow side for Labor Day weekend. Now that Joe's parents, Aunt Kathy and Uncle Sam and Uncle Gary and his wife Debbie all have houses there, it's a great place for a long weekend with family. We don't go up in the summer very often so I am so used to cool weather and even colder weather at night since it's in the mountains of West Virginia. But the weather was amazing! We were able to get in the water and even got sunburned the first day. I didn't bring a bathing suit and was kicking myself the whole time for being so silly. I packed scarves and a fleece:) But I am notorious for packing the wrong things for trips so it shouldn't have come as a huge surprise.
Highlights of the weekend:
1. Playing with Mason at the beach.
2. Walking sans leash with Roxie in the woods. And getting her on the Kayak.
3. Meeting Sam, cousin Matt's fiance.
4. Coffee every morning on the porch. (I treated myself to one cup a day while we there)
5. Going over baby registry items with Beth, Kris, Jenn, and Aunt Paula and realizing all the tons of crap I forgot to add!











5 comments:

Erin said...

Thank you so much for going over that registry! It was in need of some more things :)

Anonymous said...

Jamie, you look so cute!! Looks like a fun weekend!!

Anila said...

I agree with Katie! You look super cute :) Glad you guys got some nice weather!

Beck said...

You look amazing!!!!

Holly said...

Loving that adorable belly!!!

Post a Comment