Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

36 weeks!

I am 36 weeks as of last Thursday :) So if I go into labor... it's go time! It's so surreal to be doing all of the last minute preparations that I have had in the back of my head for weeks but always knew I had more time to get those chores done. But here we are this week putting together the bassinet to make sure it fits right in our room, packing bags and making sure the car seat is put together correctly.
I seem to have stopped gaining weight at such a rapid pace, but my belly is getting bigger for sure... so I have started panicking that this is going to be a very big kid. He or she is taking whatever and however many calories it wants from me and is not leaving any leftover for Mom! I have an appt tomorrow afternoon so I am hoping to get an estimate on fetal weight. So now we finish our chores and wait.....:)


2 comments:

Holly said...

Looking awesome, rockin' that baby body so very perfectly! I can't wait to meet Baby Iskow!!!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute at 36 weeks!

Post a Comment