On Sunday afternoon my Mom and sister threw me a baby shower at my Mom's house. I think we ended up having close to 40 guests and it was a really fun day! Mom and Steph did an amazing job putting everything together. We had delicious food and all the decorations were perfect and really went with our owl theme. I was just so taken aback by the amount of people that came out to support us and even more overwhelmed by all the gifts they brought! It's pretty crazy to see everything piled into our tiny nursery and wonder how a 6-8 lb baby could possibly use it all!! Thank you to all who came out, your presence was greatly appreciated and it was definitely a day I won't ever forget!
The centerpiece that Steph made for the food table. All the fabric matches my choices for the nursery! And the two little owls on top are from Schoolhouse Earth in Deep Creek Lake and will be in the nursery as well.
Steph put together a station where you could place your vote for what you think the gender is... when everyone left we counted them up and it was tied!
Here are some of the onesies that everyone decorated...

2 comments:
Adorable shower!!!
Looks like a great shower, sad I was unable to make it. I have your gift in my car and will give it to Steph this weekend. We will miss you guys at crunk! I can't believe we haven't seen you at all since you've been pregnant, but love the posts to keep updated. Hope to see you guys (and baby) soon!
Post a Comment