Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Blue or Pink??

We are headed to the hospital tomorrow morning for a bright and early 6am induction. So if all goes well, we will have a baby on November 16th! This is actually pretty cool because it is Joe's Grandpa Paul's birthday who passed away several years ago. He was very close to his Grandfather so it really is quite amazing that of all the days, this is the day that it worked out!
I have been taking weekly pictures of my growing baby belly and have been waiting for the day to post the first and final one! And here we are!
This was taken at 5 weeks right after we found out....this cracks me up now because I remember thinking I was totally having a fat and bloated feeling kind of a day.
And this was taken tonight at almost 40 weeks...and once again am having a fat and bloated feeling kind of a day! Does that feeling ever stop??
So all that's left now is to find out what the gender of this little one is going to be..... stay tuned to find out!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Im so excited, I can't wait!!! Oddly enough tomorrow is Paul Dorsey's bday too! So it sounds like if its a boy, you must name it Paul, haha. I'm hoping for a smooth and fast delivery! Wait till you get that baby in your arms, you will feel so complete. Love you and will be thinking about you!!!

K. said...

YAYYYYY!!!! So exciting!!! I hope everything goes smoothly at the hospital and wish you luck for a quick delivery! I can't wait to hear the news on the sex of the baby! I'm having a feeling it's a boy though...both hats are adorable!! Thinking of you and will be waiting for Aunt Stephanie's text...ha!!

Anila said...

You're having a baby right now!!! Sending lots of love to you, Joe & Baby I! All my best wishes for a safe & quick delivery! XOXO

Post a Comment