Today we celebrated our eighth year of marriage. Joe gave me one of the nicest gifts I have ever received. He was too excited to wait until our anniversary so he gave it to me this past weekend. It's an "anniversary/you're also having my baby this week present":) He found it on etsy (once again, another shout out). The eighth anniversary gift is supposed to be bronze so he found this necklace below to try and represent that. He thought the tree was appropriate as a symbol of a tree of life, or bringing new life into the world (and also owls live in trees, lol) and the stones are the November birthstone. I was so stunned at how much thought he put into this gift and so touched that he even thought of something like this. Thank you so much Joe and I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
so thoughtful and so pretty! i love Etsy!! happy anniversary!
Happy belated Anni! That gift was PERFECT! I bet Olivia is even more perfect though...xoxo
Post a Comment