I guess I got seriously blogged out from the month of June. I have heard many a complaint about my lack of posts, specifically my negligence in failing to post Olivia's 9th and 10th month updates. I did take her official pictures to document the milestones, I just never got around to writing about it. Here are some of her 9 month pictures. She started clapping and putting her arms above her head when we ask "how big is Olivia?". Which we immediately regretted once football season started. We should have been saying "touchdown"! She is eating almost everything now, which is so much easier! We just feed her whatever we have for dinner and she gets to experience so many different flavors. She really has yet to turn down a specific food. This month she was taking 2 naps a day and sleeping through the night except when teething. She cut one of her upper a teethwhile we were at Alpine Lake with everyone over Labor Day. Ok, let me go on and post 10 months while I have a second at the computer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Olivia is one heck of a cute baby! Glad she is doing so well and is so happy. Hope we get to catch up with her (and you guys too I guess..) sometime soon!
Post a Comment