*Cosby and Joe, not Cosby and beer pictured below
Welcome to our (my) first ever blog! I have no idea who will have any interest in following anything I post, but I know at least my Mom will appreciate it. I have been reading several blogs over the last few years. Many are friends from the past and it has been a nice way to stay in the loop. But, I realized recently that no one has a way to stay in my loop! So, even though I don't have any adorable pics of babies, kids, or dogs to post yet... I do have a really cute husband, a cat who I pretend is my baby, two incredibly supportive loving families, and crazy friends who keep me laughing and loving every day! So hopefully, I will figure out this blog business quickly and be able to share and post more!

2 comments:
I think you guys are pretty cool...so I will follow you!
Welcome to the wonderful and addictive world of blogging. I am adding you to my reader right now!
Post a Comment