2008
* I used to have a really nice group shot from this trip, but I have no idea where it is
2009
2006
*We have had 11 trips to DCL with the same group of friends over the last 6 years. We have a lot of pics from these trips which I am sure will end up in it's own post since we go again this May. I tried to find the oldest pic, and this is all I could find!

2009
2009
We like doing action jump shots.
2009
I only have 2 group shots from Munich. The one below at the Hoffbrauhaus and this one of our feet after a muddy bike ride.2009

Mike's brother lives in Garmisch, so we stayed with them for a few days. This is us with his nephew, Luke.

If we had a band, this would be the cover to our album

Mike's brother lives in Garmisch, so we stayed with them for a few days. This is us with his nephew, Luke.

If we had a band, this would be the cover to our album
2009
Paris, France 


Paris, France 2009

2009
We went to Europein May and spent 2 weeks traveling through several different countries. A lot of our group shots are at pubs, so I tried to include some extra pics of each place, so you can see we did more things than just taste the delicious beer! This was Joe's second time going to all of these places since he backpacked Europe after college. I think the only new place for him was Salzburg.

2008
This was one of our favorite trips and also where Mike and Emily got engaged!
New Years 2007
We couldn't afford an OC rental during New Years, so we settled for the Pines. Our intention was to hit OC for the NY's Eve, but ended up never leaving the house!

We rented a house with a theater room, an elevator, and lots of ridiculously tacky things(also known as beach house decor) plastered all over the walls.
Joe and I have been married for six years and for the first two years, I was in Nursing school. So for the past four years, one of our main priorities has been traveling. We got really lucky four years ago when became friends with Mike and Emily, because they like to travel and experience things as much as we do. So all of these trips have been with them and Steph and Kevin. We also are lucky to have a big group of friends that we have done repeat trips with. We have developed traditions and have created so many memories that I am sure you will hear more about! We are so thankful for our friends and how they are always up for a weekend away! So here's what I can remember in random order...












0 comments:
Post a Comment