
Monday, July 12, 2010
Camera Woes
Our camera broke in New Orleans, so I have been dependent on Mike and Emily's camera to document the past 4 months. When we went out on Kevin's boat on July 5th, the camera was left on the boat out in Cecil county. Uhhhhh. So now I have no way to get pictures! And Mike and Emily most likey have a melted camera. Big Sucky Bummer for them. Joe taking over blog now....I was looking over Jamie's shoulder and remembered that she can now buy her camera if she can find the one she wants at K-Mart or Sears! Jamie reclaiming her blog... awesome! I will be visiting Kmart tmrw for my new camera! And will be happy to share my Kmart quality camera with my friends who graciously let me use their really nice SLR wicked awesome camera.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment