Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Doppleganger

Almost a year ago, my friend Holly brought me a picture she found from one of her magazines. She thought that maybe I had taken up modeling and not mentioned it to anyone. The last time I modeled was in 6th grade and it involved some big poofy bangs, a flowered dress with shoulder pads, and black flats. I will be sure to post that pic as soon as I get it from my parents house. Anyway, I was doing some spring cleaning today and found the magazine page folded and tucked into one of my old purses.....

So what do you think? Do I have a twin or what??










3 comments:

K. said...

Haha! Love how you put on green and have the same pose! She does look like you, scary! I wonder where my doppleganger is in this world!

Holly said...

Oh my, that is still so scary to me!! I remember turning the page and saying, " Holy crap, that's Jamie!!!"

Misty said...

I am WAY behind here, but this is hilarious!!! I'm just getting into the blog scene (following them that is)

Post a Comment