Pages

Friday, December 16, 2011

One Month

Dear Olivia,

You are one month old today! You are picking your head up all the time and trying to look around and see what surrounds you, but it's still a wobbly effort. Your favorite thing to stare at is the ceiling fan in the family room... who knew a fan could be so entertaining? You almost slept for 4 hours last night... longest stretch yet! We get smiles from you all the time but we are still not sure if it's because we are silly or if you have gas. I looked at you in the bassinet the other night and couldn't believe how big you have gotten in just 4 weeks....we will find out how much you weigh tomorrow. Happy One Month Olivia... we love you!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so adorable! I am so glad I got to see you guys and meet her this past weekend! I can't believe she's already a month old!

Life As I Know It said...

She is such a precious little girl and to already have a 4 hr stretch at night, you go Ms. Olivia. Jamie, count your blessings on that one. Wish we were closer I'd love to hold a little baby right about now.

Holly said...

Oh ceiling fans! Reed adored his ceiling fan in the living room, it was his first love. I'm not kidding when I say I checked to make sure daycare had one the first time I went there!

She is so adorable, what a cutie!! So very precious. :-)

Erin said...

I love you Miss Olivia! I wish I could see you everyday! Tag loves you and cannot wait to see you soon! You be good to Mommy and Daddy and try and get some good sleepies! You'll see, it feels really good to sleep :) I cannot wait for Mommy to post some more pictures.

Post a Comment