Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Before Olivia....

Wow.

This picture was taken in 1998 during our senior year. It was for a psychology class project. You know the one where they make you take care of an egg or a bag of flour for one week as if it was a baby? I happened to have a baby doll from childhood that was eerily real looking so we used that. We had to go all sorts of places and take pictures of us taking care of our "baby".

Our baby's name was Jordan ( I was really into MJ back then) and a boy. I don't remember what grade we got on the project, but hopefully we learned something from it!

We will have to recreate this pic... flannel shirt and bowl cut included! Except that now we have a real baby girl that we can't leave sitting underneath the table while we eat in the cafeteria. :)




1 comments:

Holly said...

This is SO very great!!

Post a Comment