Pages

Monday, January 16, 2012

Two Months!







Dear Olivia,
You are two months old today! I can't believe how fast time is going. In a few weeks I have to go back to work and even though I will only be gone 24 hours a week of your life, they will be the longest most tortuous 24 hours anyone has ever experienced!

You are responding to our voices with funny faces and lots of smiles. Your first really good smile came on New Year's Eve and we were both there to see it. You are starting to sleep more at night, sometimes even 5-6 hours! And today, you are taking your first real nap in the bedroom all by yourself instead of on my chest. I don't like that achievement for personal reasons, but the books tell me you are going to have to start doing that!

You have started to have one "blow out" as we call them a day. Your poo is awe inspiring Olivia. You can ruin several outfits in a single grunt.

You are tracking toys that we show you and following them as we move them. But your favorite toy continues to be Mr. Ceiling Fan. You and him always have a private joke going that Daddy and I can't figure out.

Your doctor's appointment is tomorrow, so we will find out how much you weigh. Daddy has started calling you "Tank", but ignore him. You just love your mama's milk is all! You still give me the "milky face" when you are done eating and it's still the cutest face ever. And when you stretch your arms out as you wake up, you shake your little hands over and over until the stretch is over and you drift back to sleep.

We love you so much and it sure is true what they say... I love you more than the day before and will love you more tomorrow!

I am having such a hard time picking which one to use as your official 2 month picture, so I think I will just have to go with both! You are just so pretty!



1 comments:

Anila said...

Happy two months, beautiful Olivia! You are getting cuter by the minute!

Post a Comment