Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

When My Baby Dreams...

I saw a segment on the Today show last week about a regular mom who came up with such a cute idea. She said that when her baby was little, she was always sleeping for hours at a time. And since she missed her baby so much while she was sleeping she would just stare and watch her sleep. She started thinking about what her baby was dreaming about and then eventually started to create those dreams from items around her house and took pictures of them. She only uses things around the house, mainly scarves and blankets. She calls herself a blanket artist! I thought it was so creative, so I tried to come up with a few of Olivia's dreams. The only difference is that my baby does not sleep! So here are the dreams she should be having...

Oh and check out the book this Mom made of her pictures.. it's called "When My Baby Dreams"

She went to pick some flowers on a sunny day with just a few clouds.

Then she headed to the mountains to play with a lamb!


2 comments:

K. said...

i've seen this website Jamie and it is so cool! I love that you did your own with Olivia! You are very creative, these are great!!! Love the flower basket! Did she pretty much stay still while you were setting this up?

Jamie said...

No! She was wiggling all over the place and most of the pics were blurry. Only when she held still for a second did I get these 2 pics!

Post a Comment