Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Test it. Blog it. Win it.




This is a notice to all my fellow bloggers out there.

Su Casa, one of my favorite furniture stores is located right around the corner in Fells Point. If you love well made, gorgeous and unique pieces of furniture for your home, you should check them out. And if you blog, you should consider entering the contest they are promoting on their website right now. If you enter and are selected, you get to choose a piece of furniture to have in your home for the month of June. All you have to do is blog about it so that others get a chance to see what's it's like to own a little piece of Su Casa! One blogger will be chosen to represent each furniture category. In July, one blogger will be selected as the overall winner and will get to keep their furniture for free. The other bloggers will have the option of purchasing theirs for 50% off.

I am hoping to be selected for the sofa category, but let's be honest... I would be happy to be selected for any piece of furniture because they are all so nice. But here is my favorite sofa if you want to see what I am competing for! But I like this one too!

Good luck if you choose to enter!
But not too much luck if you like their sofas:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment