You might have received an email from me this week inviting you to be a viewer of this blog. I had a moment of panic when I realized that all my blogging has been open to the public. I didn't really care when it was just Joe and me, but now that Olivia is involved I don't know how much I care for googling "Olivia Iskow" and finding a bunch of her pictures at ready access for any and all to view. According to my stats page we have had readers from....
Russia
Argentina
Spain
Germany
UK
Slovenia
Slovakia
India
and...
Australia!
I know it's my fault for putting the images out there and I might soon change my mind about that initial decision. Anyway, so I decided to make the blog private which is why you needed an invite and account to become a reader. But then I realized that we have agreed to take part in the Su Casa furniture contest (brace for plug now.... Su Casa is the furniture store where we are going to be picking out our brand new sectional couch from this weekend. It is going to be awesome and we are super excited!) and it is essential that people be able to view our blog easily to promote Su Casa. Sooooo, for now the blog will remain public. Sorry for the confusion. You may one day receive an email notifying you that I once again have changed my mind. For now, keep reading world!:) Or just Moms and Dads...
Friday, March 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
And sisters/Aunts!
Post a Comment