Pages

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wanna Win it!

Pretty exciting news to share with you guys...

If you were following this blog last month you might remember a post about the furniture store, Su Casa located in Fells Point. Well wouldn't ya know....we got picked as a contestant!

We will be heading to the store in the next couple of weeks to pick out our sofa and then will spend a month blogging all about our Su Casa experience. If we are creative enough and have a lot of traffic from our site to the store's website we could win the sofa for free (and if you are reading this, you are one of the people I expect to click on over to Su Casa to up our traffic numbers)!

We are brainstorming now to come up with some fun ways to share our new couch with you. So stay tuned for some pretty funny posts!

3 comments:

Katherine said...

Do we just click on the Su Casa link in this post? If so, Done! If not, let me know and I'll do my part.... nothing beats a good, comfy couch. I loved Joe's post! :)

Holly said...

Are you guys trying to make me cry? Cause maybe it worked. So sweet, totally deserve this!!

Holly said...

and I meant the post "A couch to build a dream on"!! lol

Post a Comment