Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

R.A.D.

Last week we got to go over to Brolly's house and meet Reed Arden Dorsey! He is so tiny and so precious and we just oohh and ahhed over him all night! Holly looks amazing (was there any doubt really?) and it is so surreal to see her as a mommy. He didn't cry at all while we were there and I felt so bad because Steph and I just kept passing him back and forth and he was just trying to sleep! But we couldn't NOT hold him! Congratulations Bryan and Holly, you have a beautiful little baby and we can't wait to watch him grow!

Steph loving on Reed
I know he technically has two amazing aunts, but maybe he could use two more??

I don't think his little legs even reached the bottom of his jammies!

Joe taking it all in. I am sure Reed is the smallest person he has ever seen in real life.

Daddy on the diaper change! Bryan was disappointed in himself by making a rookie mistake as he called it. Reed peed all over the ottoman, carpet and Dad's arm.
































































2 comments:

K. said...

He is so adorable! Haha, love Joe "just taking it all in" and the photos of Reed and his two "aunts"

Holly said...

Yay!! I love it! Reed loved meeting you and of course he could use two more Aunts! I'm still finding it hard to believe I'm a Mommy too! Although I am typing and nursing at the same time....haha. Thanks again for all the goodies, totally spoiled us. :-)

Post a Comment