Saturday, January 29, 2011
MLK
My sister is on top of her blog game. She got the post up first about our trip to Alpine Lake over MLK weekend so I will just forward you on to her blog "Just call me Steph" instead of repeating the same stories and pics! And let's face it. It's Saturday morning and I am being lazy. And Joe is starting to watch the first season of Lost which is really exciting for me. I am having more fun watching him watch Lost than I ever did watching Lost on my own. Did that make sense or are you Lost?:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
godzilla watching Lost....classic!
love the new pages you added! and love Joe's slippers!
I'm dying to watch Lost all over again! It's probably just as good as reading Twilight again. Oh the simple pleasures. :-)
Jamie, how do you add the "subsribe"/notification feature to your blog?
Post a Comment