Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Half Way!

This week marks the halfway point to meeting Baby Iskow! Which is so crazy for us since it feels like we only found out a few weeks ago. The "OMG we have so much to do" panic has set in a little bit. We will start working on the nursery next month and I have started my brainstorming and research as to what kind of nursery we will be creating. I can almost guarantee you we will not have a pink, blue, green or yellow nursery! Kind of limits my options but I have some ideas brewing!

I am feeling lots of kicks now and the stronger ones I can feel on the outside with my hand but that's only been a few times so far. Joe has yet to be able to feel anything but we know it will happen eventually. We have a sonogram next Thursday but will not be finding out the gender. Everyone thinks we have such strong willpower to not find out but I think it's so far pretty easy. I have no burning desire to find out right now. I am just happy there's a baby in there who seems to be doing well!


Here's my my very first belly pic at 5 weeks when we first found out.

And here's this morning at 20 weeks and still wearing the same pants! I still think it just looks like I ate a big burrito for breakfast. But I will post a pic of my belly later tonight and show you how ridiculous it gets later in the day!



1 comments:

K. said...

Yay baby Iskow! Love the baby bump photos!

Post a Comment