Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

30.

Joe turns 30 years old on September 28th. I threw him an unsurprise party on Saturday. Apparently you have to be a secret ops agent to be able to get one by on ol' Joe. We had family, friends, food, beer, and 99 Luftballoons! Happy Birthday Jojo.. you are the best husband a very grateful wife could ask for! I love you even though you are an old fart now.

30!

Memory board of Joe with friends and family.

Mom Iskow, Cousin Beth, Mini-cousin Mason, and Aunt Kathy. Thanks for coming out to celebrate with us! Mason is a great swimmer!


Cute. And he knows it.
Cute. And he knows it too.



"For he's a jolly good fellow" by request from the good fellow himself.





Joe has always wanted to dance in a room filled with red balloons and dance to "99 Luftballoons". Thanks to all the friends who helped blow up 300 balloons!!! This actually turned out way cooler than I expected with the lights flashing on and off, balloons flying and people dancing! I like how Katie is hiding on the treadmill.



The Nila got Iced!




























1 comments:

Holly said...

We're SO sorry we missed it, it looks like it was an absolute blast!!! HAPPY 30th Joe!!!

Post a Comment