skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Iskow Family
Pages
Sign up to be notified of my new posts!
Enter your email address:
Delivered by
FeedBurner
Labels
couch
(26)
friends
(2)
Olivia
(10)
Su Casa
(26)
Us
We traded parties for poo and beers for tears.
Losing sleep for a while, if for just a brief smile.
It's not always perfect or lacking in pain,
it's our life in a nutshell not a thing we would change.
Monday, September 20, 2010
First Pic
I am proud to display the first two pictures I took with my new camera.. ta da! My very own pictures since April! Thanks to my super cute models!
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2012
(60)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(32)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(6)
►
2011
(48)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(7)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(7)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
▼
2010
(47)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(6)
▼
September
(8)
Deep Creek Wedding: Day Three
Deep Creek Wedding: Day Two
Deep Creek Wedding: Day One
30.
My Frenchman
Kent Island Bike Ride
First Pic
Big Exciting News!
►
August
(2)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(7)
►
April
(4)
Popular Posts
Mad Men
Like many college graduates, I spent four years pursuing a degree I ultimately wasn't able to use. That degree was in marketing and I...
Knock Knock...
The following statement might officially qualify me for a person who gives too much information (TMI as my young hip sister tells me) but I ...
The Couch, Like You've Never Seen Before
We have tried to keep this blog contest fun and interesting in hopes that all you readers will continue to tune in daily to hear about our...
Couch Manufacturing 101
For those of you who don’t know much about how a couch is built, you’re in luck! It just so happens I am a master carpenter and have man...
The Interview: Part 1
We posted this back in March, but I am reposting it today to make sure it counts towards the contest now that it is June..... One of Balt...
A Couch to Build A Dream On
We started blogging as soon as we found out we had been selected as a contestant, not realizing that the contest officially started in June....
Actions Speak LOUDER than Words...
Throughout the process of this blog contest, I have noticed several small details about the way that Su Casa has treated us that say a ...
My Little Couch Potato
During the course of the this past month, we have posted a couple interviews from Couch Potato Digest that have helped give you readers s...
The Butterfly Effect
You ever think about the series of events that lead you somewhere? Seemingly small decisions over time end up having bigger ramific...
Upgrading to Ryan Gosling
CAUTION: If you have a weak stomach you might want to look away. If you're bold enough to look, at least make sure there are no children...
My Favorite Blogs
Chris, Beck, Charlotte & Grant
DESIGN FIX
Evans Events...
Fix Fabulous
It's a Dorsey Life
Just Call Me Steph
Just Roll With It
Life As I Know It
Newly Knable
The Green Fam
the Hathaway home
The Honea Pad
The Martin Family
Followers
Copyright © 2010
Leelou Blogs
| All Rights Reserved | Sponsored by
Colocation America
0 comments:
Post a Comment