I worked the last 3 days in a row which can be ridiculously exhausting. Dayshift has been very different than nights and by that I mean BUSIER! I rarely get more than 15 mins to cram lunch down my face, most of the time working as I eat. I use the bathroom twice maybe three times in the 14 hours I am gone from home. On Wed I was actually paged to come to my pt's room immediately while I was trying to pee for the first time in 8 hours. So when I get home I want to sit down, eat, and then sleep! I get home around 8:30pm and am usually in bed before 10. So on Thursday night when I came home from my last shift I found something unusual.
Joe.
Wearing his suit.
Speaking French.
Well, English in a French accent.
He made me dinner and treated me like I was in a restaurant in Paris. Until the accent got annoying and the suit uncomfortable. Then we hit the couch in our PJs and watched all the new Thursday night shows with our margaritas. Good night and yummy dinner! Bon Soir!
1 comments:
That is the cutest thing ever, love it!
Post a Comment