Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Friends and Trees

Joe and I cut down our first Christmas tree this year.* We went to Friendship Forrest Christmas Tree Farm in Southern Maryland and brought along some friends to help! The farm was 30+ acres and we got lucky with a warm afternoon to enjoy walking some of the fields and scoping out all the trees. Thank goodness we brought Mike and Emily along because cutting down the tree was a lot more work than we realized!**



Picking out the best looking rickshaw to haul out the tree. The guys always seem to turn things into band names and our band name for the day was "Lattes and Rickshaws". We were drinking lattes and using a rickshaw. Makes sense right?





The perfect one! It may be a tad bit plump but I can't stand a skinny tree!











*I did not cut down said Christmas tree. I just jumped in at the last minute and the tree pretty much just fell down. Joe and Mike did all the work.
**Emily was good for company and nice chatting while the guys worked and she was also good at holding all the jackets and latte cups.





























































































1 comments:

K. said...

Cute! Love the note at the end of the post, haha

Post a Comment