Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shutterbugs Love Shutterfly!

The Holidays are here!! I look forward to this time of year for many reasons, and one of my favorite things is running out to the mailbox in the afternoon to see if I have received any Christmas cards. The best ones are always Digital Photo Cards where I can see updated pictures of my friends and family that I don't get to see on a regular basis throughout the year.

Some of my favorites have been from http://www.shutterfly.com/.
If you send photo cards and are looking for an easy to navigate photo site, try them out. Here is one of my favorite ones that I am thinking of using for our own card this year. Except I won't use the two cute babies, it will just be me, Joe and Cosby. They also have other types of Holiday cards which are just as cute, especially this one.

And for those of you thinking of planning a surprise for my 30th Birthday this December 23 maybe you could send one of these cute birthday invites!

I hope this inspires you to get online and starting creating memorable Holiday cards. A few years ago, I started keeping a copy of mine in a scrapbook so I would have a catalog of all of the ones I have sent over the years. It's also a nice way to document how our family will eventually grow every year!

Happy Holiday Card Making!


0 comments:

Post a Comment