- I graduated from Belmont at 21, where I made some of the best friends I have ever had in my life. The best thing to come out of those four years in Nashville away from my family and boyfriend were those 6 girls.
- I married my best friend at 22 and 7 years later, can still say he is by far my best friend, my number one fan, and biggest supporter.
- I got my first cat.
- I graduated from Nursing School at 25 and got my first job at 26.
- I moved from 3 different houses over 4 years in the SAME city.
- I learned how to stay up all night long.
- I traveled to Europe at 22 and 28.
Here's the to the 30's and all of my 1980 birthday buds who are along for the ride with me!
We went to my parents house for my birthday dinner. My Mom had the cutest table setting, I thought it was so creative! She found a picture of me and my Nana from my 1st birthday party and bought the same polkadot party hats and made them into placecards. On top of each hat, she put a picture from one of my childhood parties. Here are some of the pics....
Turning 1 with Nana and balloon animals.

1 comments:
This was GREAT! Happy 30. I am loving my four months into mine. And I have to add, I do recall attending a slew of your birthday parties as a kid. Love you, lifelong pal!
Post a Comment