Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Day Before the Big Day

May 10th... Rehearsal Day!! We waited sooooooooo long for this week to finally come. And I sure it seemed twice as long to Steph and Kevin. Some of the bridesmaids met up with Steph and Mom to get mani and pedi's in the afternoon. I don't know what happened but all of the sudden Steph started glowing on this day. Really! I swear. It's like she woke up and realized she was less than 24 hours away from being a bride and started radiating happiness from within! She got back from her honeymoon this past weekend and is still glowing. Part tan, but still part glow. 






I don't have any pictures yet from the actual rehearsal. It was 40mph winds while we were standing on the water's edge so I was too busy keeping the baby warm and keeping my dress from blowing up to worry about documenting the occasion. But I know there are pics out there and I will find them! 

The dinner was at Brio in Annapolis and we had a delicious dinner. Here are Bryan and Holly....


and Mike and Emily too...


 Me and Him...

Grandpa and Livy. She couldn't seem to keep her eyes open for any of these pictures. But it is the first time she has been exposed to flash after flash of the camera. She had a gorgeous dress on that matched the wedding colors that I found for her months ago. But then because it was so cold I had to keep her bundled up the whole time!

Mom and Dad looking way more relaxed than they probably actually felt the night before the big event. 

 The main attraction...
Eyes closed again...but a smile still!

Steph and Kevin had everyone sign a letter "K" as their guest book. 

1 comments:

Holly said...

Great night!! So Happy for Steph & Kevin. XOXO

Post a Comment